The north’s huge gaming event returns after 4 years! 29+ tournaments, 40+ guests, 100 gaming stations, 40+ highlights and of course Cosplay!
THE RETURN OF eGAMING AT TIF !
Th most notorious esports & gaming event of northern Greece is back! eGaming also known as “GameΑthlon North” returns sponsored by Germanos, on 11-19 September 2021, at hangar 17 of the 85th Thessaloniki International Fair!
After a four year period of inactivity and the legacy of an insane attendance that reached 100,000 visitors and 124 Cosplays in 2017, TIF / Ηelexpo, CowboyTV and IGN Greece, under the auspices and support of the Ministry of Digital Governance, invite you to eGaming 2021, powered by Germanos.
Visitors will have the opportunity to freely play new titles, compete in tournaments with big cash prize pools and in other interactive activities daily! 29+ tournaments, 40+ guests, 100 gaming stations, 40+ highlights, Cosplay Workshops, Cosplay Show and much more!
- Check all the above as they are being announced, and register for the tournament now, at the event’s website, HERE!
- Find the event’s Facebook Event, HERE!
Official Trailer – Video by CowboyTV
More information about eGaming can be found by taking a look at the dozens of events organized by CowboyTV or more specifically at the last eGaming 2017, where you will naturally find hundreds of photos, videos, lists of Cosplays present and information about all of them!
SCHEDULE & TICKET PRICES!
WEEKDAYS: 16:00 – 22:00 SATURDAY & SUNDAY: 10:00 – 22:00
- 7,00€ – GENERAL ENTRY FEE
- 5,00€ – DISCOUNT TICKET DAILY 16.00 – 18.00 ( EXCEPT SATURDAY & SUNDAY )
- 5,00€ –CHILDREN ( 4-10 YEARS OLD )
- 20,00€ –FAMILY TICKET FOR FOUR PEOPLE
- FREE – CHILDREN UP TO 4 YEARS OLD
- FREE – DISABLED WITH MOBILITY PROBLEMS
ENTRANCE EXCLUSIVELY FOR VACCINATED & RECOVERED ADULTS! ALL MEASURES !
- Admission for adults to the Thessaloniki International Exhibition and Congress Centre ( administration offices and pavilions ) will be exclusively permitted with a Green Pass ( vaccination or recovery )! Visitors should always carry with them their ID card or their passport as it is needed for their identity check in relation to the certificate! GreenPass is considered either the National SARS-COV-2 Vaccination / Recovery Record Certificate or the EU Digital COVID-19 Certificate!
- Admission for ages 12-17 will be permitted with the presentation of a negative self-test statement signed by ones parents up to 24 hours before their entry!
- Admission for ages up to 12 will be permitted without any further action!
- Mandatory use of face masks for all visitors during the visit and stay to the pavilions!
- Social distancing at least 1,5 meters apart!
- All social distancing instruction apply indoors! For meetings all rules that apply in tourism and catering services, apply here also!
- Entrance and exit to the Thessaloniki International Exhibition and Congress Centre during the operation days of the 85th TIF will be from the three main Gates ( Emporiou, Sintrivani, YMCA ) from designates points of entrance and exit! Additional protective measures, among others, are adequate fresh air ventilation, antiseptic and decontamination spots, regular sound announcements in Greek and English language, and a people-counting system!
Follow us on social media and share: