AthensCon 2022, the ultimate Comics & Pop Culture convention in Athens, Greece is here! November 26-27 at the Tae Kwon Do Stadium! Check out everything about it and its Cosplay related activities! Be there!
ΤΗΕ ULTIMATE COMICS & POP CULTURE CON IN ATHENS STRIKES BACK !
- Check out this year’s famous guests until now HERE!
- Check out this year’s exhibitors until now HERE!
- Check out this year’s Cosplay Alley participants until now HERE!
- Check out this year’s Artist Alley participants until now HERE!
- Check the required guidelines for Cosplayers HERE!
- Get your ticket online HERE!
MEET THIS YEAR’S COSPLAY GUEST !
Lucid Belle comes from the Netherlands. She grew up with a passionate interest in the fantasy genre, videogames, anime and fashion. She started cosplaying in 2015, has 9 years of theatre experience, and is able to crawl in the skin of any character and act accordingly. With a focus on characters from videogames and TV series, her attention to detail and dedication to bringing her favourites to life has earned her international recognition and awards for her craftmanship.
Her skills include: pattern drafting, sewing and clothing construction, weapon and prop making, jewellery making, wig construction and styling and photography. She is also regularly teaches classes and presents panels related to a variety of cosplay topics. She has appeared in many Comic Cons around Europe:
German Comic Con Spring 2022 ( Cosplay Guest, Live Panel Guest & Competition Judge )
Minque@Dutch Comic Con Spring 2022 ( Minque Cosplay Guest )
Kakao Games ELYON Livestream 2021 ( SFX Demonstration Guest )
Fantasy Basel Swiss Comic Con 2021 ( Cosplay Guest, Panel Presenter & Competition Judge )
Game On: 50 Years of Videogames 2021 ( Cosplay Host, Entertainer )
UPLINK Con 2021 ( Cosplay Panel Guest “Premium Content in Cosplay” )
Comic Con Kuwait 2020 ( Cosplay Guest & Competition Judge )
‘Zwart’ Short Film 2019-20 ( Actress )
Rotterdam Artist Guild 2019-20 ( Model )
MIPCOM for Insight TV 2019 ( Model & Promoter )
Dutch Comic Con 2019 ( SFX Demonstration Model )
Hollandsch Metaal Magazine 2018 ( Cosplay Model & Interview )
Amsterdam Comic Con 2017 ( Event Reporter )
COSPLAY PANEL & WORKSHOP !
On Saturday, November 26, 2022, 14:30, guest Cosplayer Lucid Belle will be hosting a Cosplay workshop! Making costumes can be tricky, and wearing them even more so! During this panel, Lucid Belle will be sharing her best tips and tricks showing you how to create your Cosplay in such a way that it’s comfortable to wear for a whole day! Those that are interested can participate by filling out the form of interest HERE!
- Participation at the workshop is free. Strictly 50 places per workshop. For places that have not been pre-booked, priority order will be served. Those interested who pre-book a place in the workshop will be informed via e-mail. On the day of the workshop participants must go through the information desk to register their presence. Also, participants should be in the workshop room at least 10 minutes before the start time. Latecomers will not be admitted to the workshop room after the start time.
- Participation at the panel is free! Please if interested be at the panel room at least ten minutes prior to the start time.
COSPLAY ALLEY !
For the first time, the event will be hosting a Cosplay Alley, giving Cosplayers the opportunity to be at their own table and meet their fans up close, as well as sell autographs and items they made themselves using their talent. You’ll find them HERE!
STATE YOUR COSPLAY AND TAKE PART IN A GIVEAWAY !
During the event, besides well known Cosplay photographers taking photos of Cosplayers, you’ll have the opportunity to register your name and cosplays to a person from the event who’ll also be photographing Cosplayers, and automatically enter a giveaway with amazing prizes by the organizers!
Find out everything there is to know about AthensCon, the big comics & pop culture convention of Athens, Greece, and get to know its previous events, along with all their info, Cosplay lists, photos and videos, by reading our exclusive interview with the organizers, HERE!
Follow us on social media and share: